Seal Satin Look
not available for sale
GATOR SEAL SATIN LOOK is made from acrylic-based polymers. GATOR SEAL SATIN LOOK penetrates deep into the concrete pavers, therefore helps prevent the oil and dirt penetration, corrosion from de-icing salt and the effects from the UV rays. Specifically formulated to be used on unsealed surfaces only.
- Vibrant color enhancer
- Joint stabilizer
- Film former
- Easier to clean and maintain
- Rain-safe after 90 minutes
- Works between 60°F (16°C) and 85°F (29°C)
- Helps resist corrosion from de-icing salt, ultraviolet rays effects, motor oil and grease stains
- Concrete pavers should only be sealed 60 days after their installation date. Consult concrete paver manufacturers for their recommendation
- Concrete pavers and jointing sand MUST be 100% dry.
- Temperature should be between 60°F (16°C) and 85°F (29°C) when sealer is applied.
- Concrete paver surface must be cool to the touch when sealer is applied (between 60°F (16°C) and 85°F (29°C)).
- First clean concrete pavers with Gator Clean products. Remove all oil, grease and rust stains.
- Use Gator Efflorescence Cleaner to remove any trapped efflorescence. It also thoroughly cleans the surface to ensure a proper sealer adhesion.
- Use just one (1) layer of sealer.
- When using GATOR SEAL SATIN LOOK assure yourself at least 48 hours of dry conditions prior to applying the sealer.
- Specifically formulated to be used on unsealed surfaces only. Cannot be used as a resealer.
- Wear protective gloves, eye protection and respiratory protection.
- This sealer is to be employed without thinning or diluting under normal environmental conditions. Use acetone for cleaning. Alliance Designer Products shall not be liable for any non-compliant use.