Rockland is searching for a creative and motivated person, who can embrace our values and effectively communicate our brand. You will join a dynamic team of professionals who create, plan, and implement our sales, marketing, and advertising activities. Come join us!
To be successful in this position you must demonstrate a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, organized and work well independently.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage marketing calendar
- Coordinate and organize team building events and company swag
- Organize and work with community partners to execute promotional events
- Assist with executing marketing strategies for digital and print projects
- Assist in generating content through photo shoots, videos, IG Reels
- Assist with e-newsletters, email blasts, and customer experience initiatives
- Manage and organize images and videos
- Contribute to the development of the annual marketing plan
- Complying with health and safety as per company manuals
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Post Secondary training and/or certification in Marketing/Communications
- Minimum of 2 years experience in social media management, and/or marketing
- Knowledge of marketing and sales tools
- Knowledge/experience with SEO, keywords and google analytics
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Organized and attention to detail
Please email all cover letters, resumes and portfolios to email@example.com.
We want to know why you would be a great fit with our team.
Anticipated Start Date: March 15, 2021