To be successful in this position, you will need to posses a strong knowledge of Rockland's brand and be able to successfully portray the company in the community. You will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who plan and implement our sales, marketing, and advertising activities. You will need to be familiar with analysis and market research, product and service promotion, and anticipation of customer behavior.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage daily administrative tasks
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material
- Assist in generating content
- Prepare reports by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Diploma in marketing and/or business or relevant field
- Successful work experience in a retail setting
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and sales, including digital tools and techniques
- Knowledge/experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, and web analytics
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience in photography/video is an asset