Hybrid Seal Zero Gloss
not available for sale
GATOR HYBRID SEAL is acrylic copolymer used to seal concrete pavers. It penetrates deep into the concrete paver pores, thus reducing the oil and dirt penetration, as well as protecting them from the corrosion of de-icing salt.
- Helps resist corrosion from de-icing salt, ultraviolet rays effects, motor oil and grease stains
- Works above 40ºF (5ºC)
- Film former
- Joint stabilizer
- Will not discolor
- Rapid Installation
- Low VOC
- Concrete pavers should only be sealed 60 days after their installation date. Consult concrete paver manufacturer’s for their recommendation.
- ALWAYS TEST the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq.ft. (0.4 m2) to ensure the results will meet your expectations.
- Clean the entire surface with the Gator Clean Efflorescence Cleaner. This product will remove the efflorescence trapped in the concrete paver pores, as well as thoroughly clean the surface for proper sealer adhesion.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- Do not allow sealer to puddle.
- Temperature should be between 40°F (5°C) and 85°F (29°C) when sealer is applied.
- Concrete paver surface must be cool to the touch when sealer is applied (between 40°F (5°C) and 85°F (29°C)).
- Gator Hybrid Seal is water repellant, rain safe, after 24 hours.
- Let the sealer dry for 24 hours before using the sealed area.
- Wear protective gloves, eye protection and respiratory protection.