Hybrid Seal Low Gloss
not available for sale
GATOR HYBRID SEAL LOW GLOSS is 100% pure high-grade acrylic used to seal concrete pavers. It penetrates deep into the concrete paver pores, therefore helps prevent the oil and dirt penetration, corrosion from de-icing salt and the effects from the UV rays.
- Low gloss
- No color enhancement
- Helps resist corrosion from de-icing salt, ultraviolet rays effects, motor oil and grease stains
- Works above 40°F (5°C)
- Film former
- Joint stabilizer
- Will not discolor
- Rapid Installation
- Low VOC
- Rain-safe after 24 hours
- Most paver manufacturers recommend concrete pavers be sealed, 60 days after their installation date.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- Concrete paver surface must be cool to the touch.
- Temperature should be between 40°F (5°C) and 85°F (29°C) when sealer is applied.
- Wear protective gloves, eye protection and respiratory protection.