Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform equipment inspections & complete required forms as per company policies.
- Perform assigned work on schedule, and as directed
- Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner while avoiding damage to equipment and property
- Demonstrated knowledge of performing commercial snow removal services.
- Conduct work in accordance Rockland policies, procedures and OH&S requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance to equipment as directed.
- Capture picture of work completed and forward to manager for job records.
- Be prepared to assist crews with physical tasks if operator work is completed onsite.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Require a minimum of 3 years’ experience operating skid steers
- Must be able to operate both track and tire machines safely and professionally
- Ability to communicate with crew members and managers
- Ability to prioritize work in order to meet tight deadlines
- Good eye/hand coordination
- Physical ability to handle prolonged sitting, jostling in the cab and getting in and out of a skid steer
- Demonstrates attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions
- Reliable, punctual, possess a positive attitude, and be a team player
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Other construction and safety training considered an asset
- Must be available to be on call 24/7, including holidays.
Job Types: Seasonal
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour