Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform daily equipment inspections.
- Perform assigned work on schedule, and as directed.
- Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner while avoiding damage to company and other property.
- Demonstrated knowledge of snow removal, such as fine grading.
- Conduct work in accordance with OH&S requirements.
- Complete documentation for customer sites.
- Be prepared to assist crews with physical tasks if skid steer work is completed onsite.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Require a minimum of 3 years’ experience operating graders
- Must be able to operate both equipment safely and professionally.
- Ability to communicate with crew members, managers, and other trades.
- Ability to prioritize work in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Good eye/hand coordination.
- Physical ability to handle prolonged sitting, jostling in the cab and getting in and out of a grader.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions.
- Reliable, punctual, possess a positive attitude, and a team player.
- Other construction and safety training considered an asset.
Job Types: Seasonal
Salary: $40.00 per hour