Block Bond XP
not available for sale
GATOR BLOCK BOND XP LOW VOC, is one of the strongest polyurethane adhesives on the market. It is specially formulated for overlays, pool copings, steps and wall caps, concrete pavers, wet cast, natural stones, retaining walls, masonry units and bricks. GATOR BLOCK BOND XP LOW VOC Polyurethane Adhesive is formulated to provide a permanent bond in 24 hours to the above materials if properly installed.
- Permanent Bond in 24 hours
- Long open time – repositioning up to 30 minutes
- Works above 32°F / 0°C
- High solids – provides excellent coverage
- Non-shrinking – does not crack or lose bond
- Xtra Bond Strength (up to 3 times the strength of conventional adhesives)
- Xtra Durability against torsion and tension
- VOC compliant
- Low odor
- Wear gloves during application of adhesive; once cured, material cannot be removed.
- Not intended for applications with continuous submersion.
- If adhesion to a substrate is questionable, a test application must be conducted.
- To ensure optimal adhesion, make sure that the concrete or stone surfaces are clean and free of any foreign matter.
- Material may be repositioned for up to 30 minutes without losing bond strength. Moisture will shorten the open time of polyurethane adhesives. Avoid use when raining or onto standing water.
- GATOR BLOCK BOND XP LOW VOC polyurethane adhesive forms a tenacious bond overnight. Cure time varies with temperature, humidity, and the porosity of the materials joined.
- Clean all tools and equipment immediately after use with mineral solvent or an equivalence. Cured material must be mechanically removed.